In recent years our company and staff have been involved in many diverse and bespoke projects throughout the UK, for example.
- The Emirates Football Stadium, home of premier league side Arsenal FC.
- Tesco’s 84,000 m2 distribution centre at Whitely, Reading.
- The Olympic park in Stratford, London.
- Langtree Park Stadium, home of St Helens Rugby League Football Club
- Swansea University.
We also have strong relationships with the country’s leading house builders, such as
- Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd
- Persimmon Homes Ltd
- Barrett Developments Plc
- Charles Church Developments Ltd
- Bellway PLC
- Redrow PLC
By making sure we keep up to date with all current legislation with regards to building on contaminated land, Reevetec Membranes Ltd are more than just a specialist subcontracting company were your partner and as such we work closely with many of our clients to develop cost effective solutions in an increasingly commercially driven market.
Quality of installation is important to us and that is why all works carried out by ourselves are installed by our own directly employed NVQ level 2 qualified work force.
With 30 years knowledge, experience and expertise behind us Reevetec Membrane Ltd are a company with a past, working in the present and looking to the future.